New Milford Announcements Hurricane Relief Homes are Here!
Faith Church in partnership with the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation will be providing privately funded temporary housing for those displaced by Hurricane Sandy.
Pastor Frank shares Hope During Hurting Times
WHAT WE ARE PROVIDING:
- Homes: 20-30 turn-key homes situated on the property to the north of Faith Church
- Food: a box of food to feed a family of four for a week on a weekly basis in conjunction with Hillside Food Outreach
- Sunday Afternoon Meals: a home cooked meal available every Sunday at 3pm at Faith Church
- Exercise: Open Gym Night Wed & Fridays from 6-9pm, and 12-3 on Saturdays at Faith Church
- Fun: Family Movie Night every Sunday night from 5-7pm at Faith Church
- Education: Children will be able to attend Faith Preparatory School through scholarships made available through the Hope Foundation for Kids, a nonprofit organization that provides hope and help to kids in need
Donations Needed For 25 Homes:
- Gift Cards to grocery and department stores. (stop & shop, walmart, etc.)
- Plastic spoons, knives, forks, large serving spoons.
- Paper cups, Hot & Cold.
- Paper Towels, Napkins, Toilet Paper.
- Paper Plates, Small & Large.
- Freezer Plastic Containers.
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Kitchen Dish Towels
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths.
- Foil and Saran Wrap.
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Bars of Soap, Shampoo's, etc.
- Coffee, Tea's, Hot Chocolate, Etc.
- Pasta Sauce, Ziti, Spaghetti, Macaroni & Cheese, Rice, Instant Mashed Potatoe's, etc.
- Non-Perishable Food, Canned soups, beans, vegtables, tuna, chicken, gravy, beef stew, fruit, Peanut Butter, Jelly, etc.
- They need 4 vehicles.
- Mobile homes and expenses
- Faith Church: Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Weekly groceries and Sunday meal
- Paper goods & cutlery for Sunday meal
- www.faithchurchct.com write Hurricane Relief in the "Other" box
- Hope Foundation for Kids
- Scholarships for the children to attend a private K-12 school
- CONTACT Pastor AL Coelho donate or volunteer. At email@example.com or 203-994-8279